Paddling trip to peaceful nature reserve island
By paddling in a giant canoe, we get close to nature, so we have the opportunity to see several waterbirds.
Duration and length of the trip
- Unique large canoes where everyone can paddle
- Safety vest for each participant
- The skipper’s good advice on how to act. He steers the canoe.
- Observations and stories about nature and the area
- Coffee, tea, sugar, milk, cups, and spoons
- Good quality campfire sausage, 200g/person, mustard, ketchup
- Pastry from your own bakery
Excursion departure and return place
Description of the trip
- Canoeing on a giant canoe
- The nature of the island
- Picnic by the campfire